Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection Course
Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection
Xuan Kong Da Gua refers to the 64 Hexagrams which is the same as the Yi Jing Hexagrams. Within these 64 Hexagrams, there are hidden secrets and for centuries the Chinese has been using these secrets for various applications.
The study of this Chinese text is very profound as there are many layers of information within the same text. Unless and until someone who knows reveals the hidden secrets to you; you may not be able to access the coded information. This is how profound the written Chinese text is.
In Xuan Kong Da Gua, each of the 64 Hexagrams has an ‘element number’ and ‘period number’. You will find them on the rings of a San Yuan Luo Pan. These rings are very important and the ‘key’ in San Yuan Xuan Kong Feng Shui applications. The ‘key’ will unlock the secrets to release the ‘treasure’
How important is Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection?
In this course, you will learn how to plot the Ba Zi (Four Pillars) of a day. The year, month, day and hour pillars of the day will be transcribed in the form of hexagrams. Each hexagram has the ‘element number’ and ‘period number’. The purpose is to use them in selecting the auspicious date for moving into a new house, opening of new business, renovation, activating water features and to get immediate results.
In order to be an accomplished Feng Shui practitioner, you must have…
- the knowledge of the Xuan Kong Flying Star Feng Shui
- the understanding of the 24-mountain rings on the Luo Pan
- the knowledge of the Xuan Kong Da Gua rings on the Luo Pan
- the knowledge on how to apply and measure the Earth Qi and use it with the basic 24-mountain rings
Many Feng Shui practitioners know how to read Feng Shui, do audits, offer changes, but somehow they may not get the desired results after the changes are made. This is due to the incompatible method of Date Selection applied. In Xuan Kong Feng Shui, one must use the Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection method to obtain the desired results.
The application of the Xuan Kong Da Gua rings is the ‘key’ to make one an outstanding Feng Shui master and a class above others. The Xuan Kong Da Gua rings on the Luo Pan are proven knowledge of authentic Feng Shui applications; by knowing how to apply this information, one’s skills will be ascertained.
In a nutshell, Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection is the access ‘key’ to integrate the Heaven Qi and the Earth Qi to enhance the Human Qi to obtain results in the practice of San Yuan Xuan Kong Feng Shui.
The application of Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection method will assist us in taking advantage of time and space to enhance prosperous, harmonious and healthy living.
Do you know that Moving Into a New House and Opening of Business on the Wrong Date will affect a house Feng Shui? The bad effect will stayed with you until the day you shifted out.
Course Structure: The Complete Xuan Kong Da Gua (XKDG) Date Selection
- Formation of the 64 Xuan Kong Da Gua
- Xuan Kong Wu Xing
- Xuan Kong Gua Yun (Tian Yuan Long, Ren Yuan Long, Di Yuan Long and Fu Mu San Ba Gua)
- How to read Xuan Kong Da Gua and Xuan Kong Gua Yun on the Luo Pan
- How to plot the Ba Zi of a day using the Xuan Kong Da Gua calendar
- The combination of Xuan Kong Wu Xing Ten Formation
- The combination of Xuan Kong Wu Xing He Tu Formation
- The Pure Xuan Kong Wu Xing Formation
- The productive and control cycle in the Xuan Kong Wu Xing
- Choose an auspicious day based on the Direction on the Luo Pan
- The combination of Xuan Kong Gua Yun Ten Formation
- The combination of Xuan Kong Gua Yun Reverse Formation
- The Pure Xuan Kong Gua Yun Formation
- How to differentiate San Sha, Wu Wang, Sui Po on the Luo Pan
- What is an auspicious San Sha day?
- What is an inauspicious San Sha day?
- How we can choose a safe San Sha day to enhance immediate effect?
- The relationship of Xuan Kong Da Gua between Men, Earth and Heaven Qi
- Day for, moving into a house, moving stove, renovation
- Day for opening of business
- Day for an immediate effect
- How to choose an auspicious day for the year
- How to apply the Xuan Kong Gua Yun for the correct timing
Students completed this Level will understand the theoretical and practical applications of Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection .
*All our Feng Shui arrangements are supported by explanations and formulas that were not set by us but by our “Feng Shui” Ancestors.Couse Info